Owning a GoPro is surely a great feeling, you get to capture the moment with realistic HD quality, but what if I say that the pictures and videos you capture with your GoPro can be made better using a gimbal? When you capture motion videos, Go-Pro with its in-build shake remover tries to remove the shakes that occur during shooting of the video, but still it's work is far from being perfect. Using a Good Quality Gimbal with your GoPro can give you significantly better videos. If you are confused about which gimbal to buy, this page is for you. We have done our research on different options available in the market and written a quick list on the best GoPro Gimbals which are truly value for money.
FeiyuTech G6 - Best GoPro Gimbal 2020
FeiyuTech is a well renowned gimbal company, although they face a tough competition in the DSLR Gimbal Category, they surely have made the Gimbals for GoPro the best. After the massive success of G5, FeiyuTech have launched the vG6 this year. This 3-Axis GoPro gimbal is the best in the market right now according to our evaluation.
Top 5 Best GoPro Gimbals 2020
1. FeiyuTech G6
FeiyuTech G6 : 3-Axis GoPro Gimbal
Feiyu surely has a special focus on GoPro and Other action camera gimbals, as it's already starting to become the market leader like they became in the case of Android gimbals. This is a Splash proof 3-Axis Gimbal, that supports all the GoPro Cameras and some more actions cameras whose sizes are similar to GoPro, its also compatible with Sony RX0. The Feiyutech G6 can be used with a payload of 130 grams.
Why FeiyuTech G6?
Removu is a company who is trying best to improve the GoPro Gimbals, right now they are only producing GoPro gimbals and innovating the system. Removu S1 could have been the number 1 GoPro gimbal in our list but the only factor holding it back is the price of this device which seems a little over priced. The Motors in this device is the best in the market and without a doubt it gives the best stability to videos as compared to any other device.
If you are looking for the perfect option and like to have no compromise with your video quality, this product is for you. Karma grip is a Gimbal by GoPro themselves for providing stability to all the GoPro cameras. The best part is its very versatile, you can hold it in hands or easily wear it where ever you want, like in your helmets or your bag etc.
If you are not a photographer by profession, you may not need any of those fancy features in your Gopro Gimbal, and instead you should go with a Gimbal that gives good stabilisation as well as not cost much and Hohem iSteady pro is one such option, its the best GoPro Gimbal under 100$ that you can find in the market.
If you own an iPhone, don't forget to checkout our article on best iPhone Gimbals, use it to capture best shake free videos on your iPhone.
EVO is another renowned name in the gimbal manufactures and EVO SS is a gimbal that supports all the GoPro cameras as well as most of the action cameras, its a 3-Axis wearable gimbal that is priced lightly under 200$. This camera is said to be the best to capture motion time lapse footages.
How to Choose the Best Gimbal for your GoPro
Choosing a gadget for yourself can be confusing at times, but you will never go wrong if your basics about the Gimbal is clear. First decide what is the purpose you want to buy the gimbal for, if you are just looking for a gimbal to take videos on weekend or when in vacations once a year, then there is no point of having a professional gimbal spending a big budget, instead you can go with the budget options. Below are some of the factors to check upon before you decide to buy a gimbal for your GoPro camera.
1. Axis of Rotation: 3-Axis Gimbals are the best in providing stabilisation to movement of all kind. Make sure that the gimbal you buy allows 3-axis of motion for the camera.
2. Water Resistance: Do check the level of water resistance the gimbal offers, don't get into the trap of buying completely non water resistant or non splash resistant gimbal, which can get damaged even in a small rain.
3. Battery back-up: Battery backup is an important factor to check before buying any gimbal, make sure that the gimbal at least offers more battery backup than your GoPro camera, If the gimbal also supports charging of camera from the batteries of gimbal, it's definitely a better option.
4. Budget: having a clear budget of your gimbal can save lot of your time in selecting, try to get the best gimbal in your budget that offers all the needed features.
5. Wireless operating: operating your camera can be a hectic work when your gimbal does not provide any wireless option, most of the gimbal comes with a smartphone app through which you can control the camera or some also give a remote with the device through which you can operate.
Hi, I am Tim, an artists with a camera. I love Helping People by improvising there photography and video making techniques by suggesting them suitable Gimbals for there devices. Thousand's of customers feedback are compiled together to form a perfect list of best gimbals present in 2019. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more cool stuff.