Not all photographers use DSLR, some talented people even get the most out of an iPhone Camera, and if you are one of them, this article will be very useful to you. Today one of the main focus of smartphone companies is the camera. So for an average user, a smartphone camera can do a lot. And if you buy the DSLR accessories for a smartphone then you can easily capture pictures close to DSLR. Gimbal is one of the DSLR accessories you can buy for your smartphone to take your smartphone photography to the next level. Gimbal is used to keep your camera steady so while capturing the pictures the phone will not move and remain at their place.
Even when you are on a trip or you are on a way alone to shot any event, then in this situation Gimbal is the best option for best video filming. If you are now thinking about which is the best Gimbal for the iPhone in 2021 & 2022, then you are in the right place. Read our review of Top Gimbals for iPhone, You can pick one of these for you for perfect videography and photography. And before reading this if you own a DSLR camera too, don't forget to checkout best gimbal for DSLR 2021 & 2022.
Our #1 Recommendation - DJI Osmo Mobile 2
The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is also considered as one of most recommended iPhone gimbal for best results at a good and affordable price. DJI Osmo Mobile 2 has easy to understand features which makes it very easy to use. So if you are a started to using Gimbal and need better results, you can opt for DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Read The complete Review of DJI Osmo Mobile 2 to make your final decision.
Pros of Using DJI Osmo Mobile 2
What We Get In DJI OSMO Mobile 2 ?
LanParte HHG-01 - Best Handheld Gimbal
LanParte HHG-01 is another great Handheld Gimbal for iPhones. HHG-01 is a 3-Axis Stabilization device that can stable the Tilt, Roll and Pan. Lanparte is one of the first to give compatibility to all iPhone series as well as GoPro. If you own a Gopro as well as iPhone. lanparte HHG-01 is the one for you.
Pros of Using Lanparte HHG-01
What We Get In LanParte HHG-01 ?
FeiyuTech SPG Plus 3-Axis Dual Handle Gimbal
The FeiyuTech SPG PLUS is not much popular like The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and LanParte HHG-01 as an iPhone Gimbal but trusts us it is one of the amazing devices for iPhones. It has live streaming mode that helps you to determine orientation as well as accurate position. It contains a sliding arm balancing mechanism which let you easily find the center of gravity. And the best part, it suits all of the iPhone models. FeiyuTech SPG PLUS can be connected with your phone with the help of Bluetooth and it can let you shoot continuously up to 8 hours. On the handle, you will find a multi-function button, shutter button as well as joystick. With The FeiyuTech SPG you can pan 360 degrees and it can be tilt 320 degrees. The best part it can easily fit your Backpack because you can fold up FeiyuTech SPG to its small case.
Pros of Using FeiyuTech SPG
What We Get In FeiyuTech SPG 2 ?
Zhiyun Smooth 4 - Best noise reduction Gimbal
Zhiyun has other models too like Zhiyun Smooth c and Zhiyun Smooth Q but Zhiyun Smooth 4 is updated and most improvised model by the company and best suited Gimbal For iPhones. It contains five way joystick which let you 320 degrees tilt, 320 degrees roll, and 360 degrees pan. It also contains a high-quality battery which will let you shoot you up to 12 continues hours, as well as in addition it can charge your phone so you do not need to worry about your phone battery too. It also contains features like rapid-start functionality, Shutter button, noise reduction etc. If you are looking for a Gimbal for iPhone under 100$ this is the best choice.
Pros of Using Zhiyun Smooth 4
What We Get In Zhiyun Smooth 4 ?
Ikan FLY X3 Plus - supports GoPro along with iPhones gimbal
Ikan FLY X3 Plus is another Great Quality Gimbal that provides 3-Axis Stabilization and also supports GoPro along with iPhones and smartphones. The best part of this is, most of the features are completely Automatic, which makes it very easy to use for the users. Users don't have to worry much about the configuration and other stuff. It has a strong Build that makes it durable. Although many users find it to be a little pricy, still it can't be ignored.
Pros of Using Ikan FLY X3 Plus
What We Get In Ikan FLY X3 Plus ?
How to Select Best Iphone Gimbal for Yourself?
If you are having trouble in deciding which gimbal to buy for your iPhone then you must read the basic requirements of gimbals that you must keep in mind before purchasing a Iphone gimbal. We have listed the most important and useful features that a iPhone gimbals must have. Following are the things to make sure before buying a gimbal :
- Width of the Gimbals - First main factor of gimbal is that your device must fit perfectly in the gimbal holder. It is very obvious but this factor mostly slips from your mind when purchasing a gimbal.
- Smooth Finishing - If you have a great camera to shoot then you should be having an expensive phone too. No body likes a scratch on there phone and so the gimbal holder must be finished smoothly. Always look for gimbals with a smooth finish and a tight grip.
- Bluetooth connectivity - It is not a necessary feature but an important one. If you don't like using too much of your muscle energy then you can go for gimbals that are featured with internet connectivity.
- Quick Access - There is nothing better then gimbals with quick access buttons on the handle. If you like taking shortcuts then it the best gimbal for you. Yet having too many keys or buttons on your handle will only make your hand clumsy, so opt wisely.
- Light Weight - Gimbals are best when they are light weight but if they are too light weight then it will shake on any small vibration or disturbance, thus resulting in an imperfect video.
- Battery Life - There are two models of Gimbals, one that use the normal alkali battery which needs to be changed in regular interval and others use rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Among these Lithium-ion models tend to have shorter run time.
- Axis Stabilization - There are two types of Gimbals : 2-Axis Gimbals and 3-Axis Gimbals. The 2-Axis Gimbals can stabilize your Tilt And Roll, where as 3-Axis Gimbals can stabilize Pan too. 2-Axis gimbals are mostly cost efficient but for better moving footage 3-Axis Gimbals are best.
- Rechargeable - The gimbal must be rechargeable form a power bank too. As you can can not charge the gimbal anywhere. So if you have a gimbal that can be charged from a power bank Then you can carry a power bank and forget about battery drainage.
- Software - Most Gimbals come with utility software's Installed. make sure the gimbal you are buying is compatible with your Computer, camera and Smartphones.
FQS: Frequently Asked Questions
Which Gimbal Is Best?
It depends on your requirements, if you need to shoot for long then definitely you must choose your Gimbal on the basis of its battery power. So first take time and ask yourself why you need a Gimbal, once you have all of your requirements then you can easily pic any easily.
Where To Buy iPhone Gimbal?
You can buy it online on Amazon.com, or any other similar e-commerce platform, or you can buy directly from the official website of Gimbal. If you really confused so much then you can visit nearby stores.
How To Use iPhone Gimbal?
All of the iPhone gimbals works in the same manner, they just have a few different functionalities. You just need to correctly set your iPhone to the stabilizer and start shooting masterpiece.
How Much A Iphone Gimbal Will Cost?
This also depends on your requirements, if you are not a professional and looking for a basic iPhone gimbal then you can buy under 50$, but as you will go advance there is no limit of price, it can go to up to 2000$.
Thank you for reading our review of Top 5 Best Gimbal for iPhone 2021. You can also have a look at smartphone gimbals under $100 Get a Good quality gimbal for yourself and improve the quality of images you capture through your smartphones, If you own an Android device, don't miss our guide on best Gimbal for Android. And Keep Visiting our site to get Latest Gimbal Related Tips and Product Reviews.